Motor Image Pilipinas, Inc., the exclusive distributor of Subaru vehicles in the Philippines, expresses its heartfelt gratitude and appreciation for all our modern-day heroes who bravely and selflessly make sacrifices to help our country get back on its feet.
For the month of July, frontliners, essential workers, and their family members are exclusively entitled to an extra Php 20,000 discount on the Forester 2.0i-L EyeSight with SAR360.
To avail of this special offer, customers need only present a valid Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) license, Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) ID, or company ID (whichever is available). Subaru shall honour all frontliners and essential workers defined according to the National government’s existing classifications:
• Medical and health personnel
• Commuter transport (land, air, and sea), including logistics
• Frontline government workers in the justice, security, transport, and social protection sectors
• Workers in manufacturing for food, beverage, medical, and pharmaceutical products
• Frontline workers in food retail, including food service delivery
• Frontline government workers
• Frontline workers in financial services
• Teaching personnel in medical and allied medical courses of higher education institutions, including personnel handling laboratories
• Frontline workers in hotels and accommodation
• Priests, pastors, and religious leaders
• OFWs not classified above and scheduled for deployment within two (2) months
Furthermore, all frontliners, essential workers, and their family members who either walk-in or book an appointment with a Subaru sales consultant will instantly receive special Subaru merchandise upon arrival at the showroom. They shall then receive another premium Subaru item upon their completion of a test drive of any Subaru model.
These offers may be availed on top of all of Subaru’s other generous deals for the month of July.
**on selected outlets, additional offers await once customer reserves a Subaru vehicle.