Poly (NYSE: PLT),today announced the Poly Studio P Series, the industry’s first professional-grade personalvideo conferencing equipment designed to up the game of today’s remote worker. These personal video conferencing devicesdeliver the confidence, freedom,and professional edge tolook and sound your best wherever duty calls.
Developed with the “work-from-home” and remote worker’s success and convenience in mind, the Poly Studio P Series includes the Poly Studio P5 Webcam, Poly Studio P15 Personal Video Bar, and Poly Studio P21 Personal Meeting Display.For collaboration confidence, Poly Studio P5 Kitsoutfit you with aready-to-work, out-of-the-box experiencethat let you bundle the new Studio P5 camera with select award-winning headsets or the portable Poly Sync intelligent speakerphone to optimize your completework-from-anywhere set-up.These personal solutions combined with Poly Lens Desktop App and Poly+ paid subscription service bring hardware and software together under one roof, to simplify device managementandsolve work from anywhere.
The Poly Studio P Seriesapplies Poly’s renowned professional audio and video expertise, from the company that put the first headset on the moon, so you can command a conversation with total confidence.Fine-tuned camera optics and microphones ensure you are seen and heard with exceptional claritywhilebrilliant colors and automatic low-light compensation deliver broadcast-quality video from personal and shared spaces.
According to the World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs report, 83% of global organizations surveyed plan to provide more remote work opportunities than before the pandemic. IDC research also shows that 65% of organizations in Asia Pacific have adopted collaboration platforms for the first time in 2020, with peripheral devices such as audio headsets and video cameras being among the top five top technology investments for technology parity for all members of the workforce.
“Organizationstoday are planning for the future with an increasingly hybrid workforce in this new era of work, whether classroom collaborators, mobile medical providers, or boardroom brainstormers,” said Samir Sayed, Managing Director, ASEAN and Korea at Poly. “Your video and audio-conferencing devices can make all the difference in getting you where you want to go. The Poly Studio P Series gives you to confidence so that you can deliver your best, from anywhere.”
The new Poly Studio P Series includes:
- Poly Studio P5 Webcam– Personal webcam with camera optics optimized for video conferencing. Poly Studio P5 Webcam packs 1080p resolution and 4x digital zoom, comes with a built-in privacy shutter, directional microphone, and integrated USB connectivity for headsets for easy audio plug-and-play connectivity.
- Poly Studio P15 Personal Video Bar – Zoom and Microsoft Teams certified personal video bar with powerful 4K clarity, automatic camera framing, and a powerful integrated speaker and microphone array with advanced NoiseBlockAItechnology to block outside noiseandgive you everything you need in one sleek deviceso you can look and sound your best.
- Poly Studio P21 Personal Meeting Display – Video conferencing display that includes everything you need for a premium video conferencing experience, including a 21” display, camera, and audio all-in-one.Dynamic ambient lighting adjusts toilluminate and improve your appearance and overall video quality. USB connectivity frees Poly Studio P21 to work with any video app that runs on a PC or Mac.
- Poly Studio P5 Kit – The Poly Studio P5 webcampaired with your choice of personal device:A Poly headset or Poly Sync portable speakerphone,so you’re up and running in seconds.Choose between four out-of-the-box combinations with corded or wireless headset options from the Voyager and Poly Blackwire families, as well as kits that include Poly Sync.
Complete Remote Management: Poly Lens Desktop App and Poly+
For added confidence and convenience for remote workersand small business owners who might not have access to dedicated IT, or for the IT manager who is looking for ways to manage and support a fleet of remote workers’ technology, the entire Poly Studio P Series comes with access to Poly Lens device management service through the new Poly Lens Desktop App.
With the Poly Lens Desktop App, you’ll be able to easily gain insights and manage a remote workforce from the cloud. The Poly Lens Desktop App alsoempowers users with tips on device setup, troubleshooting for the best possible lightingand camera placement, andergonomics for the optimal workspace setup.You also have the option to receive personal health and wellness tips throughout the day, such as suggested movement and hydrationto keep your energy flowing. Meanwhile, ITcan manage data and insights for voice, video, and headsets under a single pane of glass.
In addition to the new Poly Studio P Series and Poly Lens, Poly is also announcing Poly+, an exclusive personal device support service to provide:
- Enhanced 24/7 tech-support around the world, including phone, chat, web, and live video so you can have your own dedicated IT hero on speed dial
- An extended 3-year product replacement and overnight device replacement for lightning-fast support when you need it most
- Single-app support across compatible Poly personal conferencing solutions so you can control your personal device settings, ensure up-to-date software, and advanced troubleshooting tools
“Business and IT leaders are focused on deploying the right devices to simplify, secure and improve collaboration across their workforce,” said Amy Loomis, Ph.D., Research Director, Future of Work, IDC. “Poly’s professional headsets, video conferencing products and unified device management are designed to benefit these organizations as a whole – from enterprise IT, to small business owners, and workers alike – enabling a greater parity of experience across increasingly distributed work environments.”
Poly’s Studio P Series offers flexibility and choice with products that are designed to meet the hybrid demands of your day so you can be clearly seen and heard wherever you choose to work. The Poly P Series allows you to connect to the cloud-based video provider of your choice, including: Microsoft Teams, Zoom, GoTo by LogMeIn, and StarLeaf, so you can show up and stand out in any setting.
The Poly Studio P5, P15 and P5 Kitsare now available for pre-order through authorized Poly partners and resellers.
The Poly Studio P21 will be available from mid-2021 onwards.
For more information on the new Poly Studio P Series, please visit:
- Poly Studio P5 Personal Webcam
- Poly Studio P15 Personal Video Bar
- Poly Studio P21 Personal Meeting Display
- Poly Studio P5 Kit
To learn more about Poly’s latest analytics software, device management, support, and services, please visit:
World Economic Forum, World Economic Forum Jobs report, October 2020
IDC Infobrief, “Digital Work Transformation: Equipping the Hybrid Workforce Across the World”, January 2021, Doc # US47096420, Sponsored by Poly
Subject to active subscription to Poly+. Terms and Conditions apply.